etallurgical Testing Labs is committed to service excellence, traceability and quality which is why SANAS 17025 Accreditation is taken so seriously and why it is implemented to all aspects of our business. MTL acquired the SANS 17025 Accreditation and received the formal documentation in December 2012.
Scope of Accreditation:
- 1. Tensile testing to ISO 6892 Method A and B – Accredited
- 2. Tensile testing to BS EN 10002-5 (Elevated temperature testing) – Accredited
- 3. Bend testing – Accredited
- 4. Hardness testing – Accredited
- 5. Impact testing (at elevated and low temperature) – Accredited
- 6. Chemical Testing According to OES (Spectrographic) – Accredited Ferrous and non-ferrous
- 7. Microstructural Evaluation – Accredited Refer to Microstructural Evaluations Tab
- 8. Macroscopic Evaluation – Accredited Refer to Macroscopic Evaluations Tab
Keep an eye on this space for updates with respect to our progress with respect to this matter.
17 August 2012
SANAS Approved our Quality Manual. The full Audit is scheduled for the last quarter of 2012.
08 November 2012
SANAS Audit took place with the outcome being that MTL was recommended to recieve the SANS 17025:2005 Accreditation for all of the diciplins that it had applied for.
04 December 2012
MTL received the official documentation as proof of its accreditation.
MTL added additional Technical Signatories to its accreditation schedule
MTL extended its scope as per points 1-8 above and added an additional 2 Technical Signatories to its accreditations schedule.
For a copy of Metallurgical Testing Labs Accreditation schedule, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org